Thursday 14 April 2011

Bencher Election – Wennie Lee

The ACCLO is supporting four of its members as Bencher candidates, including Ms. Wennie Lee, partner at Lee & Company, focused on immigration advocacy and litigation.

To find our more about Winnie:
  1. Visit Wennie's Bencher candidacy website here; and
  2. Wennie's election statement is found here on Law Times.
A further message from Wennie and you will find further particulars on her website:

I am grateful for the achievements of our past and current benchers, and inspired by their dedication to our profession.  I believe that benchers contribute to the betterment of the profession, I am therefore committed to contribute as much as I can to serve our profession.

I summarize my platform as follows:If you give me your support, I am ready to roll up my sleeves to get to work for you and the public we serve.
  • Ensure the protection of the public interest in a fair, equitable and practical manner which does not result in unnecessary interruptions to practitioners but ensuring equity and fairness to all.
  • Maintaining and raising the reputation of the Bar.
  • Ensuring the Law Society in managed in a cost-effective manner.


Sincerely,
Wennie Lee

Gregory Chang
ACCLO - FCCP
Association of Chinese Canadian Lawyers in Ontario,
a member of the Federation of Chinese Canadian Professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment